THAI / ENG
Contact Mike Beigel for a password.
Confidential Information Login:
Non-Disclosure Information Agreement
BEIGEL TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION provides an interactive team of technologists and consultants for our client's projects. Generally work is performed on a time and materials basis.
For development projects, hourly rates are structured according to project responsibility level: Principal Consultant, Associate Consultant, Engineer, Technician, Administrative support. Other consultants such as circuit board and graphic designers may be billed at different rates. Forensic Work (connected with patent prosecution, expert witness, other matters involving legal issues) is billed at proportionally higher rates than engineering or consulting projects.
PROJECT BILLING AND TERMS
- Bills are prepared approximately biweekly for extended projects.
- Terms of payment are net 30 days.
- Project reports, invoice intervals and payment schedules are arranged to project and client requirements.
- Retainers are available to allow for support arrangements.
- Initial consultations and short project estimates are generally not charged.
- Project Plans: Detailed project plans are charged but may be performed for a fixed fee if appropriate.
- Resumes, References: Complete consultant resumes and references are available.
- P.E. Design Certification: Product designs may be certified by a registered Professional Engineer at the client's request. This process will be charged at a rate depending on the liability risk of the design.
- Product Liability Insurance: Product liability insurance is generally not provided, and is the client's responsibility. At the client's request, product or professional liability insurance can be provided for a specific product design project.
Home | RFID Group | Services | Project Profiles | Technologists | Business Terms | Product Development | Articles | Contact | Links
Phone : ( 760 ) 633 - 3868 ... Fax : ( 760 ) 633 - 3819